Mike and Mary Harder would like to welcome you to Stumble Inn Bed & Breakfast, East London in the Eastern Cape of South Africa – the start of the Wild Coast Tourism Route.
We invite you to experience our extraordinary home, where each piece of furniture and decor was individually handcrafted using local artists, adding to the eclectic mix which makes our home totally unique. We are recognised as innovators in “Pop Art” design and decor and your visit promises to offer you a totally unforgettable experience.
From your entrance to your exit, you should be delightfully fascinated, our rooms are decidedly different!
General Amenities & Facilities
- Rated 4 Star by the Tourism Grading Council and AA Travel Superior Accommodation.
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the beautiful suburb of Nahoon, East London
- Extremely close to Nahoon River and Beach, East London Golf Course, Restaurants and Pubs, Hockey Astro turf, Shopping Centres, 20 minutes from East London Domestic Airport and 45 minutes from Malaria free game reserves
- Full English breakfast available
- Dinner on request
- Laundry on request
- Remote control access to secure off street parking
- Internet cafe and free Wi-Fi available
- Telephone, fax and scanning facilities
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
- Designated smoking areas on verandahs and communal entertainment area
- All rooms non-smoking
- Enjoy sundowners from our well equipped bar
- Relax in our wonderful tranquil garden, undercover patio, gazebo and mini putt putt golf course
- Breakfast area overlooks solar heated pool set in a tropical garden with waterfalls
Come and enjoy our personal and friendly service at Stumble Inn Guest House!